At university this was a massive struggle for me, still to this day I work better at 2am in the morning so end up struggling to get out of bed before 9.30-10.30.
I find getting up earlier generally makes you more productive through-out the day, here are a few tips I’ve picked up on the way to waking up a little earlier each day:
- Drink water before bed – it helps your body rejuvenate & drinking a glass when you first wake up kickstarts your body
- SleepCycle iOS / Android – App tracks your sleep pattern and wakes you up when you’re in a light sleep
- Turn off that phone at night – notifications/blue screens etc will ruin your sleep pattern
Problem with these sort of alarms is you soon end up taking out the batteries or throwing it away
- Schedule important calls / plans early in the day
- Plan an awesome breakfast – Cookies and Milk spring to mind but guess we should recommend something healthy like a fresh juice
- Get a good nights sleep, go to bed early, ensure you’re in complete darkness.
- Setup machines to kickstart your day with fresh coffee or a full breakfast
Yes this alarm turns on a halogen light, which cooks bacon, which is therefore the best alarm clock ever. If anyone finds a UK seller of this let us know immediately!