Another superb video from Stream International.
The key points of the video:
- The currency is Czech koruna NOT EUROS
- You can use Euros in some places but don’t
- There are lots of currency exchange places that will scam you / cost you a fortune (e.g. 28% commission or awful exchange rate)
- Don’t change your money just use a debit card instead, most places accept them. Learn about travel debit cards.
- Don’t use ATMs unless you know it’s a reputable machine
- Avoid Euronet ATMs
- Don’t change money on the streets
You may also like: