RECALL: Various Galaxy, Maltesers and Minstrels chocolate products recalled because the products might contain salmonella.
- Product Recalls
- June 10, 2017
This is why you shouldn’t scrimp on cables/chargers for your phone & avoid Primark electronics!
+ a few useful bits of info / recommend products for iPhone users:
1) Apple will often replace worn out cables free of charge in store (book an appointment to save time) some people have managed to do this multiple times. Also can work with Macbook charges etc etc. If you don’t ask you don’t get 😉
4) Learn about turning your iPhone screens brightness down, darker than usually possible
Should save some battery life + ideal for using your phone in bed
5) Need to charge your phone up quicker? Turn it off and plug it in
6) Conserve battery life by reducing iPhone background refreshing by going to Settings > General > Background App refresh
7) Switch off ‘Auto-playing’ videos on Facebook app to conserve 3G/4G data allowance > http://10ws.co/1NGiz2c
Got a useful tip? Please let us know below