- Don't be a dick
- May 27, 2016
We know this is controversial however NUS actively allow it so for those who don’t know how to get an official student discount card for £28 here are the official steps
It will give you the following benefits:
– 50% off Spotify Premium http://10ws.co/1DInOhl
– selected discounts at Amazon http://amzn.to/1dIf53Q
– 10% off Asos http://10ws.co/1DInK11
– Free food at McDonalds
– 10% off The Co-Operative Food 3200 stores, http://10ws.co/1x5Zq1B
– Extra 25% off Odeon Student Prices http://10ws.co/1x5ZaQo
2) Sign up on https://cards.nusextra.co.uk and confirm your details, select ‘eCareers’ and pay £13-£32 and boom you’ve got a student card for 1-3 years.
p.s. You can see your NUS card number (to claim discounts straight-away like Spotify) within your card tracking page.
Boom you’re officially now a student with an NUS discount card, just wait for your card in the post.