- General Saving / Must Read Posts
- February 4, 2016
You send them back & get a refund. What happens to those (now technically used) items you’ve sent back?
Few things you should watch out for:
– The price is normally much lower but always compare with new price
– You normally get a shorter warranty but not always
– Read the description and focus on the condition, most are simply open box but some will describe the damage, often they’re like new.
– All electrical items will have been double checked and some described as ‘Manufacture refurbished’ are actually better than new, as they’re effectively in a new condition but then have gone back to the factory for further testing/checking (most tests than a new model would have).