- In Technology
- January 4, 2016
1. Right click the playlist on your main account (in the sidebar) and check “Collaborative Playlist”.
2. Copy the link that allows people to modify the playlist.
3. Create a new account and purchase a Spotify account (ideally on one of their special 99p for 3 months deals)
4. Go into the search bar and paste the link you copied.
5. Follow the playlist on the new account.
6. Making a Collaborative Playlist means you can add and change songs in that playlist (i.e. it isn’t locked to your main account).
Note: This is assuming you are using Spotify Desktop.