As much as we love a freebie, please remember all of these companies are effectively bribing you to continue to use their services/products in the future. This doesn’t mean you shouldn’t order them we just want to ensure you know up front.
They know that new parents want to do the best for their child, they know children cost a fortune and they play on that! The vast majority of these will offer advice / updates on ‘how your baby is doing’ as well.
Be extremely careful with your personal details with all of these, remember lots of these sites have to make a profit out of you somehow, so expect your details to be sold on.
As always with freebies we highly suggest you use an alias email address and secondary phone number!
- Bounty – Free sample packs + lots of leaflets! Other discounts etc
- C&G Baby Club – Free cuddly cow, pregnancy diary etc
- Tesco Loves Baby – Free Tesco parents’ parking permit, money off vouchers, exclusive offers.
- Emma’s Diary – Tons of freebies/gift packs, ‘£200’ in Argos vouchers (WARNING: Lots of people reporting sales calls etc after signing up)
- SuperSavvyMe – Not strictly baby related however they do have tons of vouchers including
- My Mothercare – £100 worth of money-off vouchers, 20% off toys on your child’s next birthday, news of special in store events and offers
- Boots Parenting Club – Free changing bag, magazines, exclusive offers, expert pregnancy and parenting advice, plus 10 Boots Advantage Card points for every £1 you spend on baby products.
- Babies R Us Mother & Baby Club – Over £200 worth of money-off vouchers (min spends apply), exclusive offers + loyalty card.
- Sainsburys Little Ones (finishing now) – Various offers / money off. New info available on http://10ws.co/1HD8kLe
- Amazon Family – 3 months of Amazon Prime for free + up to £50 worth of offers every month and get an extra 20% off nappies every month when you Subscribe & Save.
- Bepanthen – Free sample of Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment (also great for tattoos)
- Pampers Village – Various offers, coupons, product samples, expert tips etc.
- Huggies Pull Ups – Receive a free sample of Huggies Pull-Ups® potty training pants.
- DryNites – Request a sample of DryNites® Pyjama Pants + money off vouchers
- Hipp Baby Club – Free Organic samples, money-off coupons, a 1st year record book, personalised baby calendar and an A-Z of pregnancy and baby health
- Heinz Baby Club – Free product samples, money-off vouchers and feeding guides. Receive recipes, nutritional information and meal planners
- Tommee Tippee Baby Club – 20% off your first purchase + other savings
- Philips AVENT Due Date Club – Various offers and discounts
- Mamas & Papas – Exclusive special offers
- NHS Healthy Start – (for those that qualify) Weekly vouchers to spend on fruit, vegetables, milk and formula milk, as well as vitamins.