- Things that impress us
- July 20, 2015
Any Amazon orders under £20 incurr a £3.99 delivery fee, however, orders over £20 are free. Here is how you get around this:
2) Order ‘filler items’ i.e. small items at good prices to hit the £20 free delivery mark, our tool finds them > http://10ways.com/tools/amazon-filler
3) Buy other bargains (new tool) > http://10ways.com/tools/amazon-bargain-finder
5) Students get Amazon Prime for FREE (6 months)
6) Ordering £10 or more of eligible books gives you free delivery
7) Just wait. Add the item to your basket and then wait for the next time you see a deal.
8) Add a pre-order to your order, any order over £20 allows for free delivery. So find a pre-order for a book, dvd, game etc and then you will get free delivery + if you change your mind in the future Amazon allows you to cancel that pre-order.
9) Add some groceries to your order – most people buy food so it’s an ideal addition to your order
10) Look for other sellers with free delivery (no min £20 spend)