- Improve yourself
- April 4, 2015
What do you buy the father that has everything?
1) Fart Extinguisher
Probably more likely to be useful for yourself rather than the person getting it
2) Bacon flavoured toothpaste
Most men like Bacon, most men brush their teeth = perfect present
3) An Alcohol Fridge
4) 7 course meal at Michelin starred restaurant for two
6) Cards Against Humanity: UK edition
Just don’t pull this game out on Christmas day with your family all sat around
7) Indoor Skydiving for two
No risk of turning into a pancake + amazing experience.
8) A decent pair of headphones > http://10ws.co/1pNakcA
9) Edwin Jagger Safety Razor – just like his grandfather would have used
10) Bosch Laser Measure
p.s. don’t take this list too seriously, it’s just a few ideas of things we’ve seen and found useful/funny.