- In Home
- January 28, 2016
- Clean chewing gum from hair, shoes or carpets – Saves buying expensive cleaners
- Protect a bird feeder from those pesky squirrels
Either spray on the pole or around the edges (ensure no food is nearby when spraying)
Saves wasted food &/or physical damage, vaseline also works well!
- Sticky Zip? Spray on the zippers but be extremely careful you don’t spray on the clothing
- Remove those crappy stickers that refuse to come off your product
Also works on duct tape, window stickers etc. Spray a little on, wait & then rub off
- Problems with wasps? Spray on the areas that are common locations for the nests (under roof edge etc) – it will also repel slugs, snails, spiders & other insects and bugs.
- Bathroom & Kitchen tiles can have awful stains that don’t seem to budge including mascara, tea stains, nail polish, mould, mildew or paint but spray a little WD-40 on, wait and then wipe clean.
- Remove candle wax, glue etc from carpets & hands. Regarding glue this works very well if you get super glue all over your hands, spray quickly with WD-40 and rub it in.
- Remove crayons from walls, doors, mirrors etc. Spray onto a sponge and rub off. Probably best to try a small patch before doing the whole stain
- Spray on toilet bowls & use a toilet brush to remove limescale, stains etc. It should also prevent further early build-ups
- Spray on a BBQ grill that needs some TLC and then use a wire brush to clean