12pm on Friday the 7th of July until midnight on Monday 10th of July 2017
At participating bars only, mostly All Bar One, O’Neills, Be At One, Walkabout, Las Iguanas, GIRAFFE & loads of other smaller bars.
There are 84 free Malibu Pina Coladas available per bar per night to give away, subject to availability.
Claim your free unique code on pinacoladaday.co.uk you must be on a recent mobile phone to claim.
18+ YEARS, 1× FREE MALIBU PIÑA COLADA UPON PRESENTATION OF MOBILE E-VOUCHER.
Really? Yep here are some photos from last year
- Open to England & Wales residents aged 18+, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- One free Malibu Pina Colada per person, per device whilst stocks last.
- Available only on a mobile phone devices- iPhone 5s- iOs7 Safari, iPhone 6, 7 & 6 plus – iOs8 Safari, Google Nexus 5s- Chrome, Android 4.4 KitKat- Chrome.
- Wi-Fi required to receive the voucher and the mobile phone must be handed to a bartender to enter a unique code for the drink to be redeemed. Proof of age required.
- A free Malibu Pina Colada drink is redeemable on from 12pm on Friday the 7th of July until midnight on Monday 10th of July 2017 at participating bars only that can be found at http://www.pinacoladaday.co.uk/bars. There are no Scotland bars.
- There are 84 free Malibu Pina Coladas available per bar per night to give away, subject to availability. Once all gifts have been claimed, the promotion will end.
- To apply for your free Malibu Pina Colada please fill in all required fields on the mobile form which is located here: https://www.pinacoladaday.co.uk and submit your details.
- Applications from agents, third parties, organised groups, applications automatically generated by computer, incomplete or corrupt applications, or those not in accordance with the instructions will not be accepted.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, software or hardware failure. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- All decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering your personal details all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented including a request by the Promoter to complete an online questionnaire about the Promotion All instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The parties hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Pernod Ricard UK, Building 12 Chiswick Park 566 Chiswick High Road London W4 5AN