Max Balegde shows how you can get a chicken burger, chips, a side and pudding from Nandos for just £6.50 (£5.95 at some locations)!
You pick from:
- Chicken Burger
- Chicken Breast Fillet Strips
- 3 Chicken Wings
- Sweet Potato & Butternut Pattie
- Sweet Potato & Butternut Burger
Then select two ‘Dino’ sides:
- Spiced Grains & Butternut Squash
- Spicy Rice
- Corn on the Cob
- Long Stem Broccoli
- Little Tomatoes
And finally, you pick either:
- A drink (Apple and Pear, Summer Berry, Apple Cordial or Strawberry Cordial)
- A dessert (Which includes bottomless frozen yoghurt OR ice cream)
The only problem with the above is that this is off the children’s menu! I’m sure in today’s society you cannot discriminate someone based on their age (for fear of a viral video or a court case) but be warned, one commenter said: “Some nandos actually won’t allow you to buy a nandino meal if there isn’t a child with you 😅”
The adult version would cost basically £12 for almost the same (you get larger portions of the sides) and no pudding!
What do you think?
All for £6.50!!!!! LIFE HACK #nandos