Buying a machine:
The RRP of the machine = £250
- Generally, the cheapest way of buying a new machine is to go to https://10ws.co/2UWeAv3 and add one of the bundles to the basket and then use a 10% off discount code from https://10ws.co/3bbOaMa
- Also, check eBay / Facebook marketplace / Shpock for used machines
- Amazon sometimes have the machines in stock but expect to pay full price
- Costco sometimes stock the machine
- Saveur Biere – They sell at decent prices (Euros), however, it’s click and collect only (and they’re in France, link to Google Maps)
Buying the kegs:
When you buy kegs remember: Companies like BeerHawk pay £5 in credit for every returned keg + you get 5% in reward points for every £1 you spend on the kegs etc in the first place and new customers get 10% off as well
- Buy in bulk, it’s as simple as that, BeerHawk often have a buy 6 and save 15% promotion running
- There are also several exclusive discounts codes available for BeerHawk on Facebook Groups such as Perfect Draft Keg Tips (currently it gives 15% off any order of 3 kegs).
- Saveur Biere are a French seller of loads of beer brands – They sell at decent prices (Euros), however, it appears to be click and collect only (and they’re in France, link to Google Maps)
- Bier Wein are a German seller, you have to add delivery (4 kegs for €23.90) + €5 for each keg deposit (extra tip, use Monzo / Curve etc to pay the Mastercard exchange rate on your order). Note: The website is quite old but it does work.
- My-Food-Online are a German seller, you have to add delivery (4 kegs for £23.16) + €5 for each keg deposit (automatically added at checkout)
- Drinks Shop are a UK seller but very limited stock
- Premier Lever Edge (Bolton)