We all hate getting ripped off, I don’t know why places like concerts, festivals, cruise ships etc all think it’s perfectly acceptable to charge people £6-£10 for a beer, so here is a simple way of turning water into Vodka.
I guess you could do this with other spirits but then you would need to match the colours up which is going to be difficult!
The key to this is getting the seal back on perfectly, you will need to sacrifice some other water bottles for this so ensure you’ve got enough.
You will need:
- Pliers (ideally long nose)
- Screwdriver (ideally a flat head)
- Knife (any will do)
- Funnel (we have this & this)
- Pan of boiling water
- Some water bottles (double the amount you’re planning on filling with alcohol) or you could try coke bottles etc but water is safest bet.
- Some Alcohol (clear is best)
- Remember to drink responsibly, if you get caught doing this you may get forced to leave. So don’t be a d*ck about it, just be subtle.
You may also like:1 comment