Pizza is loved by everyone, fact. However, it has this hidden naughty side that supposedly isn’t good for you… Saturated Fat…HOWEVER ‘scientists’ have found that you can reduce the amount of calories in each slice by as much as 1/3 using a simple technique.
You will need the following:
- A pizza (ideally a takeaway one) e.g. Domino’s
- A napkin / paper towel
Just fold up a napkin and dab your slice to suck up the grease from the top of the pizza. It’s hardly rocket science but make sense and on this example removes 4.5g of fat per slice and drops the calories from 117 to 76.5.
The average American eats 23lb (1.64 stone) of pizza a year so if you dabbed all of those pizzas you would save yourself 6611 calories a year!
- Read this: The Tortilla Pizza Alternative
- Read this: Check your local takeaway food cleanliness
- Try this: Make your own takeaway using tricks of the trade
- Free £5: To spend on takeaway (or any other shop)