Aldi the discount supermarket are hiring staff in Merseyside but can you guess the salary on offer?
Just to be clear this isn’t a paid for post by Aldi, it was just interesting.
A few more details to help you make your decision:
- Working 48 hours a week, store managers will get five weeks off per year plus bank holidays.
- Aldi say “Compared with other supermarkets our teams are smaller and the job involves a much wider range of activities.” [hence the high salary]
- The German-owned firm are supposed to be opening 70 new stores in the UK this year as part of plans to increase the number of its outlets from 659 to 1,000 by 2022.
- Sales rose 12% year-on-year to £7.7bn for the year to 31 December 2015.
- £255.6m profit in 2015 in the UK
How do Aldi compare to the other supermarkets in Market share?
You may also like:
- 10 sneaky tricks supermarkets play & how you can beat them
- Supermarkets are hiding food from you in the hope you don’t buy it!
- Student makes rather awesome looking food for FREE – He tells us the secrets!