We just claimed a FREE £10 (it took about 5 minutes to complete), here are the details/steps:
This app is a buy now, pay later service, something you generally should be very cautious of (as spending more than you can afford could seriously affect your financial status), however, they are currently offering new UK users a completely FREE £10 to spend trying out the app (no payment needed).
The Financial Conduct Authority regulates the app, it has over 40,000 mostly positive (90%) reviews on Trustpilot and they use the Mastercard system so it’s trustworthy. The app is clearly trying to expand to compete with the likes of Klarna.
All you need to do is:
- Sign up via this link¹
- Follow the steps to sign up (they do a soft credit search upon signing up, this doesn’t affect your credit rating. If you go over your limit or use their other services they may do a hard credit search so keep that in mind)
- Confirm your email address
- Add a debit card (although you don’t need to spend any of your own money to claim the £10 but one does need to be linked to your app).
- Receive 1000 bonus points (worth £10) in your account.
- Go and try it out (e.g. go to Amazon and buy yourself an Amazon Giftcard), to do this click “Try Zilch Anywhere”. Ensure “Pay it all now” is on, and toggle the “Use your Zilch rewards” switch.
- It will then give you a virtual card to use to buy, enter this into any website OR alternatively spend it in a physical shop instead via Apple Wallet etc
What is Zilch?
This page explains it but follow the steps above to make sure you get the £10
I’m confused, is there a FAQ?
¹ Terms and conditions apply. The offer will only work if you go via https://10ws.co/3AQvK3K (if you visit the main website and then sign up you won’t get the £10 bonus). Open to UK residents aged 18+ only. We’re rewarded if you follow the steps, but there is no other way to get the offer. Only spend what you can actually afford to buy. Credit subject to status, 18+, UK residents only. Representative APR 18.1% (fixed) based on total spend: £240 (+£2.50 fees). Total repayable: £242.50 paid over 6 weeks, 1st payment £62.50, then 3 payments of £60.00 every 2 weeks. Terms apply: https://10ws.co/3AQy8aI