Why does the bride to be on ‘Don’t tell the bride’ not just secretly tell her future husband what she wants in advance?
We’ve always thought before the TV people arrive to film why does the bride not just tell their future husband:
- This is the location I want (or similar)
- This is the sort of dress I love
- These are the themes I hate
- These are the other things I hate
- These are the people I want to come
or does BBC3 only pick people who haven’t had this memo?
Well we asked that exact question on our Facebook page and we were lucky enough to have two previous contestants comment with how it works (along with hundreds of others) explaining how it works: