Kettle Foods Ltd have recalled 5 flavours of Kettle Chips over fears they may contain pieces of plastic that look similar to crisps…
The products all have a best before date of 28th May 2016.
A spokesperson said:
“All of the 5 affected products are dated best before ‘28 May 16’.
“As a precautionary measure, we are asking customers not to eat the product and to contact us for a full refund.
“We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank our customers in advance for their cooperation.”
The products in question are:
- KETTLE® Chips Lightly Salted 150g (this affected product was sold through Asda Stores only),
- KETTLE® Chips Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar 40g,
- KETTLE® Chips Mature Cheddar & Red Onion 40g,
- KETTLE® Chips Lightly Salted Multipack 5 x30g,
- KETTLE® Chips Lightly Salted 30g
More information is available on their website