7able Limited (‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) who operate 10ways.com recognise that the protection of your personal information is a very important principle in building trust and maintaining a good relationship with you. We hate spammers, cold callers and anyone that doesn’t respect people’s information and privacy, and therefore we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“Act”), the data controller is 7able Limited of The Elms, Radclive Rd, Gawcott, Buckingham, MK184JB. Whenever we process information about you, we will do so in accordance with the Act.
What information do we collect?
- When registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- When you subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our website.
- If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence for future reference.
- We may ask you to complete surveys, questionnaires or questions that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond.
- Details of any transactions or donations made through our website however for your safety and protection, your credit card information is not stored on our servers. Our payment gateway provider, (Paypal or Google Checkout), keeps this information encrypted and secure on your behalf.
- Details of your visits to our website, our social media pages including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Your social media authentication, logins, likes & shares (such as Facebook or Twitter)
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalise your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
To send periodic emails – that can be un-subscribed from at any time.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include trusted parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website or link to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites, please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
If you follow a link to any of these third party websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Where we store your data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored or hosted at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff or contractors operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the provision of services (such as support services). By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing to a country or territory outside of the EEA whose laws may not necessarily provide adequate levels of protection to personal data.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is entirely at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access and disclosure. We will keep your personal data on a secure server located within the EEA and use it only for the purposes described in this policy.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If our business assets, or substantially all of our business or assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers may be one of the transferred assets.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our reasonable costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.