UPDATE (April 11th): Email from Thorpe Park
On Friday 25 March 2016, our 12p ticket sale went live too early. This is the last thing we wanted, and understandably it left you frustrated and annoyed that your chances of winning may have been affected.
We could continue to apologise, but actions speak louder than words. We promised we would try to make amends if we could, so as a gesture of goodwill, we will be more than trebling the amount of 12p tickets available for 2016 – a further 4,000 tickets will be made available as part of the draw!
On Monday 18 April 2016 each person who registered to the site before the main sold out page went live on our website for all to see will have their details automatically entered into the draw which will be run by an independent adjudicator. You are one of those people, and there is nothing else you need to do to be entered.
How does this work?
- All entrants who registered before the sold out page went live will be given an equal chance to win the opportunity to purchase up to four tickets for 12p each by being automatically entered into a ticket draw.
- The ticket draw will be held on Monday 18 April 2016 by an independent adjudicator using a verifiable computer system that produces random results.
- If you do not wish to take part in the draw reply to this email with ‘REMOVE ME’ by 23.59 hours (inclusive) on Thursday 14 April 2016.
- Winners will receive an email from THORPE PARK Resort by midnight on Tuesday 19 April 2016 with a unique code to purchase four tickets for 12p each. So watch your inbox.
- If you do not hear from us by midnight on Tuesday 19 April 2016, you have not been successful.
Unfortunately, we cannot enter into individual discussions concerning the 12p ticket. However, a full list of winners’ names, counties and details of the independent auditor will be available by writing to Thorpe Park before 1st November 2016 enclosing a stamped addressed envelope as per our Terms and Conditions.
Please remember however, these are still limited tickets, so not everyone will be successful.
UK residents only. 16+. 1000 prizes of up to 4 tickets per person. Max one prize per person. For full Terms & Conditions please visit: https://www.thorpepark.com/terms-conditions12p-ticket-draw/
Good Luck and thanks most of all for your continued patience and support.
THORPE PARK Resort
The Old Post:
To ‘celebrate / get tons of free marketing’ Thorpe Park are giving away 1871 tickets for 12p.
Why only 1871 tickets?
The name of the new ride they want everyone to know about is called 1871…
Tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis, limited to four tickets per purchase.
You will need:
- To visit ‘the 12p Thorpe Park site‘ at 10am on Friday 25th March.
- Enter your promotional code (use DBGT1871)
- Supply your name, email address and postcode.
- If you are quick enough, you will receive your unique code via email.
- You will then be able to use this code to buy up to four 12p tickets online until 5th October.
I can’t get on the website….
If it’s Friday 25th and the website is slow/not working then keep trying but most likely you won’t get any tickets!
1871 tickets / 4 (total amount 1 person can order) = 467 orders…