We’ve put together a few more products that we use to save money in the long run, let us know at the bottom of the page which products you also use.
Brewing your own coffee on the go or at home will obviously save you tons of money compared with the high street, this kit is renowned for giving the best cup for the lowest price.
Brita Fridge Jug
Buying bottled water is generally expensive, these Brita filters are fairly cheap to run. They don’t involve loads of plastic bottles and they allow you to keep your water lovely and cold.
A reusable menstrual cup, it is worn internally like a tampon but collects menstrual fluid rather than absorbing. Obviously cutting down the price of your period and being better for the environment as well.
Gel nail polish and nail light
Getting your nails done every couple of weeks will soon add up, our local nail place charges £22 for nails and another £22 for toes.
Buying some decent Nail Polish alongside a decent Nail Lamp for just over £30 will save you a fortune in the long run.
Monzo bank card
Monzo is far more than just a bank card, it’s an app and a superb system that:
- Automatically categorises your spending allowing you to easily budget.
- Gives you INSTANT notifications when your card is used, along with the location details for all purchases.
- Offers security features such as being able to instantly block your card + re-enable it when you find it again down the back of the sofa.
- 0% fees/commission, Mastercard Exchange rate on all Worldwide transactions, no charge for foreign cash machine use + so many more benefits.
Stainless Steel / Glass Water Bottle
- Thermal bottles keep drinks cold or hot
- Lifetime Guarantee means it won’t last a year and then start leaking
- 100% Leak Proof & BPA + Phthalate free
- Stand out from the crowd with the colours
- Obvious money saving in the long run compared with buying bottled water
- Removes air to keep food fresh up to five times longer than conventional storage methods like zip seal bags, foil, cling film and containers. Also prevents freezer burn.
- Preserves food freshness and quality to reduce waste by up to 87% and help you save money on your weekly food bill
- Enables you to take advantage of food offers & multibuys without waste
- Sleek design stands upright when not in use, for compact storage
- Quick and easy to use
Microfibre towels gather as much as 8 times their weight in liquid, they’re extremely versatile and we often have one for every household cleaning task.
Clean these once a week in a cold/warm sink of water, ensuring you don’t use fabric softener or laundry detergent to clean them as this removes their future ability to clean properly.
A slow cooker is one of our MUST have products for all households that enjoy a few extra quid in their pockets
- Allows you to buy cheaper cuts of meats that become extremely tasty when slowly cooked.
- Cheap to run and allows you to bulk cook for 3-4 people.
- Brings out the flavour in many foodstuffs.
- A wide selection of food can be cooked in a slow cooker
- Also, consider a Pressure Cooker as well.