Kurt Jewson posted on January 28th this very honest story of how his life has changed after finding blood in his urine.
With 100,000 shares in a few days, it has now hit 208,000 and we expect it to continue to grow. Please pass on to any men in your life.
Ok, have been thinking about this for a while.Here I am in all my tubby, pale & middle aged (I'm 44) glory.I've got...Posted by Kurt Jewson on Thursday, 28 January 2016
Cancer Research UK experts advise if you or a member of your family is suffering at least one of these 10 red flag symptoms, book an appointment with a GP straight away:
- Persistent cough or hoarseness – could indicate lung cancer
- A change in the appearance of a mole – could mean you’re suffering skin cancer
- A persistent change in bowel habits – could be a sign of bowel cancer
- A sore that does not heal – depends on where, a mouth ulcer could mean mouth cancer
- Persistent difficulty swallowing – can mean a person is suffering oesophageal cancer
- Unexplained weight loss – can indicate several types of cancer
- Persistent change in bladder habits – could be a sign of bladder cancer and prostate cancer in men
- An unexplained lump – can be a warning sign of many forms of the disease
- Persistent unexplained pain – depending on where, can denote many types of cancer
- Unexplained bleeding – depends where but can mean bowel, cervical or vulval cancer
More info can be found on http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/cancer/Pages/symptoms.aspx1 comment