1) Save your image to your computer (ensure you check copyright)
2) Go to BlockPosters (or Rasterbator or PosteRazor) and upload your image
NOTE: BlockPosters will place their logo at the bottom of the poster (unless you pay $5), if that’s an issue use the other ones that don’t do this! Never pay the $5!
3) Check the print and customise it
You can select the number of pages wide etc
4) Download image & print (there will obviously be lots of pages to print)
5) Assemble and stick on the wall! (more examples)
Prefer to get them properly printed? Try:
Looking for ideas on what posters to print?
- NASA Visions of the Future
- Fitness by Darebee
- 80 Hi-Res Posters (no text) – Various movies etc
- Custom made poster design from £3.45
- 56 Hi-Res Movie Posters (with text)
- 400 Movie Posters (old & new) from 2014