Tina over on IdeaHackers 1 had this superb idea/hack which involves using an IKEA FRAKTA bag (costing 50p) + some scissors to create a wedding dress pee saver device.
The thought of getting wee or worse all over the most expensive dress you will probably ever wear is terrifying to many, let alone sharing the experience with your bridesmaids, mother or even worse your Mother in law!
Tina had the following to say:
Someone helping or watching me going to the bathroom on my wedding day? Not being able to have free hands to use the toilet paper? Or even worse if my period decides to show? NO WAY! Some stuff like this bridal bathroom helper exists but are expensive just because it is wedding related.”
“My bridal bathroom helper hack costs about 0.80 euro [50p] and I did it the day before my wedding. It took only 3 minutes. What I like best is it’s almost free and allows me to make my life easier on my wedding day. So here is the hack.”
So Tina created this master plan for everyone to copy, here are the steps:
- Get your bag and scissors
- Fold the IKEA bag in half
- Cut a hole in the middle of the bottom of the bag (go small to start with) to the size of your hips
- Step inside the bag to test
- Place the large handles on your shoulders
- You want the hole to be as close to your body size as possible but just large enough to go over your hips
- Recut as required
- Leave in the bride’s bathroom or in a secure place for when the time arises
- Get help into the bag and then have your own 5 minutes to do what you need to do
If you love this, show Tina some gratefulness on https://www.ikeahackers.net/2018/06/bridal-bathroom-helper.html