What deals do we know are coming?
- At least 30% off* a 43-inch 4K Ultra HD LG Smart TV
- Amazon Echo £70 off, reduced from £149.99 to £79.99
- Echo Dot £15 off, reduced from £49.99 to £34.99
- Fire Tablets starting from £29.99
- All-New Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote at £29.99
- £30 off best-selling Kindle Paperwhite.
- Kids Edition Tablets deals: Fire 7” Kids Edition tablet with £30 off, reduced from £99.99 to £69.99 and Fire 8” Kids Edition tablet with £40 off, reduced from £129.99 to £89.99
- At least 50% off* the De’Longhi Nespresso Lattissima Touch Automatic Coffee Machine
- At least 35% off* the Breville High Gloss Sandwich Toaster
- Up to 50% off* Flymo Lawnmowers
- At least 30% off* a Graco Milestone Car Seat
- Great Beauty deals with up to 30% off* Real Techniques, including the Core Collection Ki at just £8.29
- At least 30% off* a Keter Corfu 4 Seater Rattan Furniture Set
- At least 65% off* the Hoover Freedom Lithium 2-in-1 Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- At least 55% off* a BLACK+DECKER 18 V Lithium-Ion Flexi Vacuum
- At least 30% off* PetSafe Automatic Ball Launcher
- At least 40% off* PetSafe Drinkwell Ceramic Avalon Pet Fountain
- At least 20% off* a Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor
- At least 30% off* the Philips Hue White and Colour Ambiance Wireless Lighting E27 Starter Kit
- + loads more on Amazon.co.uk/primeday
New for Prime Day this Year
Prime Day 2017 is made especially for you – with personalization, deal watching and the fun of discovery across Prime and Amazon.
30 Hours to Shop – 24 hours just isn’t enough time to shop all of the great deals, so Prime Day will start at 6pm on Monday, 10th July giving Prime members 30 hours to shop.
Explore Deals You’re Into – Find deals organised by the most shopped for themes. From pet lovers to gardeners and techies to artists – find your deals even faster.
Watch-a-Deal – Deal watching on the Amazon App expands globally. Track and shop deals while at home or on-the-go with deal alerts on the Amazon App. Learn more at http://www.amazon.co.uk/watched
Amazon Global Store – Prime members in China and Mexico will be able to shop both local deals as well as select deals from other countries from the Amazon Global Store.
Deals Start Now
Every day leading up to Prime Day on 11th July members will find all kinds of exclusive promotions and deals:
Amazon Music Unlimited – Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can get the best deal in Amazon Music history, four months of the full catalogue on-demand service with access to 40 million songs, for just £0.99.
Amazon Video – From 7th to 11th July, Prime members will have the chance to win £100,000 in cash just by streaming Amazon Video on their TV via Fire TV, Fire TV Stick or the App on one of the many supported Smart TVs and game consoles.
Kindle Unlimited – Prime members can save up to 40% on a Kindle Unlimited membership. Enjoy unlimited reading from over one million titles on any device.
Everyday Essentials – Prime members can save up to 25% off with onsite vouchers on select food and household items in Prime Pantry from 3rd July until 6th August.
The Grand Tour Season 2 Prime Day Sneak Peek
As a Prime Day exclusive, Amazon will reveal a brand new teaser of The Grand Tour for Prime members. The new footage, which is the first look at any filming from the hugely anticipated second season, sees Jeremy, Richard and James in Mozambique, Switzerland and the UK. Prime members will get this exclusive Prime Day sneak preview ahead of the full The Grand Tour season 2 launch later this year.
Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs on Prime Day
Prime Day 2016 was another record-breaking success for small businesses and entrepreneurs worldwide participating in the event. Small businesses and entrepreneurs on Amazon offering deals to Prime members saw orders nearly triple year-over-year on Prime Day. And this year, there will be thousands of small businesses and entrepreneurs participating, representing nearly 40 percent of all Lightning Deals. Feedback from small businesses and entrepreneurs includes:
“Prime Day 2016 proved to be a prime opportunity for Amazon customers to shop from Time2 Direct, with our one day only deals showing a growth of 730% in unit sales based on a daily average and our sales targets exceeded by over 75%.”– Latif Kothia, Time2 Direct
“It was a great day all round. We sold out of all our Prime Day deals which saw 10% increase in sales from last year. I think Amazon has managed to create a buzz around generally a very quiet time which has given us a boost in sales.” — Ravi Daryanani, Teletape Limited
Everyday Made Better with Prime
Prime was designed to make your life better every single day. Tens of millions of members around the world enjoy the many benefits of Prime. In the UK that includes unlimited access to award-winning movies and TV episodes with Prime Video; unlimited access to more than two million songs with Prime Music; exclusive access to purchase tickets for Prime Live Events with major artists, luxury Amazon lounges, Premium Seating and Pre-Sales for music concerts and entertainment shows across the UK available on Amazon Tickets; unlimited reading from a rotating selection of books, magazines, comics and more with Prime Reading; unlimited secure photo storage with Prime Photos, Twitch Prime; early access to select Lightning Deals, one free pre-released book a month with Kindle First, and more.
Plus, Prime members around the world can enjoy exclusive deal shopping on Prime Day. Prime was built on the foundation of unlimited fast delivery and members receive unlimited One-Day Delivery on millions of items across all categories; unlimited Same-Day Delivery on more than a million items in London, Surrey, Berkshire, Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Milton Keynes, Glasgow, and Edinburgh; and same-day delivery slots with Prime Now at no extra charge between 8am and 10pm across more than 30% of the UK population in selected postcodes in Birmingham, Glasgow, Hertfordshire, Manchester, Newcastle, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Portsmouth, Surrey and South Yorkshire.
Customers new to Prime can to sign up here for just £59 from now through 3rd July, a £20 saving on the first year’s annual membership fee.