UK YouTuber eats McDonalds 3 times a day for a week whilst documenting the cost and satisfaction rating with each meal
- Food & Drink
- April 3, 2018
OK so you won’t get paid for this however you will get FREE products to keep
– You have to review 100% of the items you select (max of 5 at a time) within 30 days of receipt.
– You keep the item once you’ve reviewed it (this is your form of payment)
– Expensive items like dSLR cameras, laptops etc go extremely quickly obviously
– To become a Vine Reviewer you basically have to be invited by Amazon (well technically the system), they generally only invite people who have previously left high quality reviews of products they’ve purchased. i.e. write decent reviews and once you’ve helped a certain amount of people they might invite you.
– Honest, genuine and most importantly helpful reviews (that get ‘thumbs up’) are what they’re looking for
– Generally the items you’re offered will be related to the products you’ve reviewed in the past9 comments