Presumably, because US companies have only just realised that we all don’t live in London, Google are now hiring for some remote temporary workers to help with their Scottish, Welsh and other British accents.
- UK accent from Scotland / Wales / England
- Must have a Google Chrome Browser
- Able to read 2000 phrases (not all in one go)
- Aged 16 or over, or under 16 with parents content
- Able to meet the 11th August deadline
- 3 hours of work for £27 or more for children
- An internet access
- A voice recording of yourself with Vocaroo
The original thread has been deleted now you can still apply on this link.
Maybe it’s time to get practicing: