- Product Recalls
- January 16, 2016
– Be nice and simply explain the situation, state you’re thinking of just cancelling if you get nowhere. Work your charm. Don’t get angry.
– Have you had issues with the service in the past? Explain.
– Time of the year may help, e.g. quiet periods of the day/year could lead to increased discounts.
– Discuss the absolute maximum that you can afford.
– Work out a genuine budget and stick to that figure.
– Compare like for like comparisons and get them to price match.
– Request to cancel and wait to be put through to this team for a final push.
– If you’ve seen a new customer offer, try and get that as a recurring customer.
– If you fail, try again!
– Add the renewal date to your calendar now so you don’t forget + add 2-3 reminders 4-8 weeks in advance of the renewal date, with a final reminder the day before. Then just set it to recur every year = faff to setup once but could mean a life time of savings!