Nando’s are running a results day promo for GCSE / A Level students, Highers or National 5’s who receive their results in August 2022.
You can get a:
- Free ¼ Chicken
- or Starter
When you present your 2022 A-Levels, GCSE’s, Juniors or Leaving certificates, Highers or National 5’s.
Don’t forget to bring your ID and the results with you (via email or print out).
£7 min spend!
England, Wales & Northern Ireland:
- A-Levels: Thursday 18th August
- GCSE: Thursday 25th August
- Scotland Highers: Tuesday 9th August
- National 5’s: Tuesday 9th August
National Results Day Dash – Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is for customers aged between 15-19 years old, who are legal residents of the United Kingdom & receiving their A-Level, GCSE or equivalents (BTEC, Scotland Highers, or National 5’s) results in 2022.
2. Promotion Period:
UK A-Level: Between 11:00 BST on the 18th August 2022 until 23:00 BST on the 18th August 2022.
UK GCSE: Between 11:00 BST on the 25th August 2021 until 23:00 BST on the 25th August 2022.
Scottish National 5’s: Between 11:00 BST on the 9th August 2022 until 23:00 BST on the 9th August 2022.
Scottish Highers: Between 11:00 BST on the 9th August 2022 until 23:00 BST on the 9th August 2022.
3. Eligibility: This promotion is only valid for those who are receiving their A-Level, GCSE or equivalents (BTEC, Scotland Highers or National 5’s) results in 2022, on the relevant results day. Dates outlined below:
A-Levels UK/WALES/NI – Promotional date Thursday 18th August
GCSE UK/WALES/NI – Promotional date Thursday 25th August
Scotland Highers & National 5’s – Promotional date Tuesday 9th August
4. If you do not receive, your A-Level, GCSE or equivalents (BTEC, Scotland Highers or National 5’s) results within the year of 2022, you are not eligible for this offer. ID will need to be shown on request, along with your results in the restaurant to redeem the offer. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and we may not process the promotion until we have seen a valid ID.
5. To redeem the offer in restaurant, orders must be made at till and the discount will be applied by a team member.
6. Offer: A free ¼ Chicken or Starter (excluding Dare to Share), with a minimum spend of £7, when producing your A-Level, GCSE or equivalents (BTEC, Scotland Highers or National 5’s) results in the restaurant, on the relevant results day, received within the relevant years of 2022.
7. Eligible customers are only entitled to one redemption during the relevant Promotional Period.
8. All redemptions must be made by the entrants themselves.
9. This Promotion is subject to stock availability.
10. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we may substitute the reward for an alternative.
11. The offer is valid for Eat-In, or Walk-In Collect only. Excluding Delivery, Click & Collect and Collect orders by phone.
12. This offer is only valid in restaurants that are currently open across the UK within the Promotional Period. Please see link here to find your nearest open restaurant for Eat-In or Walk-In Collect
13. This promotion is a fixed offer and is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value for any other form of compensation.
14. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount.
15. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any circumstances beyond the control of the promoter (including due to COVID-19), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or amend these Terms & Conditions.
16. If the Promoter fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, it will be responsible for loss or damage participants suffer that is a foreseeable result of the Promoter’s breach of these Terms & Conditions. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss or damage that is for foreseeable.
17. Bulk Participants from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete participation which does not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be eligible to claim the offer.
18. If an act, omission, event, or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter (including as a result of COVID-19) and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
20. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
21. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
22. The promotion and these Terms & Conditions are governed by English law.
23. You can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Promotion and these Terms & Conditions in the English courts. If you live in Scotland, you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Promotion and these Terms & Conditions in either the Scottish or the English Courts. If you live in Northern Ireland, you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Promotion and these Terms & Conditions in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
24. The Promoter is Nando’s Chickenland Limited, with its registered address at St Mary’s House, 42 Vicarage Crescent, London, SW11 3LD, company number 02580031 and CAT number GB 662 8275 13.
25. For any questions regarding the Promotion, contact here.