1) Transcribe audio content into the written word
2) Tutor others from basic English to playing games
3) Sell photos
Take loads of photos (doesn’t require you to be an expert), learn some basic editing skills (YouTube is full of tutorials) then upload to sites like ShutterStock.
4) Test websites
5) Help TV shows and ‘The News’ by being paid to give your opinion + get paid!
6) Invest in the stock market with low/zero buying fees, buy funds (to spread risk) and do plenty of research (money can obviously go down as well as up so be cautious)
7) TikTok / Instagram Influencer
8) Listen to music and get paid
New artists (and even popular ones) want your opinion on their music, sites like SliceThePie will pay you for those opinions.
9) Turn your hobby into a side hustle
Love to paint/draw/write/make/bake etc, package it up and sell it. Start your own business / website
10) Buy and sell
Buy things cheap and sell them for a profit, it’s one of the worlds most basic